Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Virgin and 11 tons of stonedust~♥

Maggie wondering" what is up.....?""Somethings going down..."

The Director of All Programs just arrived from his job and has asked me to get some photos of the actual "walkway space" He has been fine tuning me for 39 years......he still cannot get a clear channel... :) (I'm a Wheeler after all...)

(My original post..) "Before" picture this morning before the "men" arrive to lay a walk and a patio ( otherwise known as Ron and Eileens' fabulous vacation!) Last year we enjoyed a beautiful new fence and the year before we tied into the town sewerage,....we know to vacation~let me tell you.....thankfully we can take a drive to York for dinner and seagulls on the fly.. So this is the before... (btw~notice the license plate on my jeep~from Dad~1989 from Ireland...♥) Here sits the Virgin...when Mom gave her to me I thought long and hard as to where I would put her~she needed to be somewhere that I could see her every day as I come and go but I never did decide~Ron placed her on the porch "for now" and there she decided to stay....♥ she represents to me the church of Waltham and all things wonderful at a farm in the city....



Who was with me in the kitchen when Dad walked thru the back door and said,"I bought some flowers for the Virgin today" (no-one in the said kitchen had any flowers...) lol!














2 comments:

A Wheeler said...

11 Tons?
Let me know if Ron needs a hand.
I hope there's no ants to distract me...

A Wheeler said...

OMG!

Can't wait to see the "After Pictures!"
will there be a party after~~~~
I have a picture of Ron sweating it out on a hot day helping John put his walkway in..
Love the flowers for Mary
Mom