Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dot♥

Ruthann reminded me that yesterday and today are Dots' birthdays and so I took a little trip to bring her some flowers from us~
I went over to Jones' farm to pick up some flowers and Mrs. Jones didn't have any cut flowers~ She said "Who are they for?" And I said " My Aunt~" And she said" Are you going to visit her right now?" And I said "yes" She said "Let me go out to the back yard and I will cut you some lilacs~they are early this year~"
She wrapped them in tissue and off I went!

2 comments:

lizzysapronstrings.com said...

How sweet...
What a wonderful way to spend the day and I am sure Dot was thrilled! : )
Happy Birthday Aunt Dot!

A Wheeler said...

There couldn't be a nicer way to celebrate Dot!
I'm sure she was with you on the trip.
Love,
a big admirer of my sister-in-law