Saturday, January 9, 2010

The candle and the Jesus Box

I received this candle in this beautiful gold box. I said I love the Box too! I am going to save it for something special. I know I told Maryann, I will put my ceramic Jesus in it to store for Christmas. I said when the Jews have Passover they put a Matzo in a gold box for three days for someone to find and take out. I said Christians believe this was a foretelling of Jesus "The bread of Life and His resurection.
I said I will put Him in there until next Christmas.
Maryann said now don't be disappointed Kathy if you look in there in three days and Jesus has gone.

1 comment:

A Wheeler said...

that took me all day to post!!! The box is really gold, it didn't come out gold in the picture. Matzo is a bread cracker of unleavened bread like the Eucharist.