Saturday, August 29, 2009

Little House



So this morning, (early) before Kate headed home to Connecticut we were eating egg sandwiches (Kates' choice) and watching an episode of Little House on the Prairie. The episode was titled, " The Lord is my Shepherd" (probably the saddest episode they created..), when Kate said,


"What is a shepherd?" Is that like shephards pie?"


I said, "A shepherd is someone who watches over you and takes good care of you always"


Kate said,"Oh~like great Grampy Wheeler!"

3 comments:

A Wheeler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Wheeler said...

So Sweet Kate.

How lucky are we to have such a wonderful Shepard as Great Grampy Wheeler!

You'll never believe, but I started reading "Little House in the Big Woods." this past week. I loved these books when I was little but never finished the series. Very good stories.

Love, Auntie Bethy

A Wheeler said...

Love you Kate!
I'm sure Grampy is watching over you , and is very happy you are thinking of him
love, Grandie